Thursday, June 12, 2008

You cant make me.

The last few months have made me realize how freaking old I am getting. Lets remind you of my recent events.

1. Turned 19
2. Been with my boyfriend for FIVE YEARS
3. Finished my first year of college
4. one of my best friends from forever is ENGAGED
5. ANOTHER one of my friends I have known for forever is also ENGAGED
6. did i mention i FINISHED my first year of college??

Well this may not seem like a whole lot to you guys. But its tweaking me out!! I feel like im still a little kid inside but when I look at my life and myself in the mirror IM OLD! : ( Ok maybe not old... but it is scary that the majority of my friends and myself will be married within the next 4 years, and i will have a diploma from OSU and be starting a career as a elementary school teacher!

I can remember playing dolls in my street with Ashlea Burch, walking into my closet to find my "baby" hanging by a rope (of course, only a big brother would ever think of doing), and being so scared to sleep alone I would find myself on the floor of my parents room almost every night for many years.

I dont wanna grow up!!!!!!! : (

5 comments:

Susie Q said...

Oh Hopper, you'll always be my baby.

Sarah said...

It's crazy. I know the feeling. And at the same time you don't want to grow up, there are some things you just can't wait to happen. If it helps, I can't believe you're 19 and done with the first year of college either.

Emily said...

Oh let's add one more thing to the mix... another one of your friends is going to have a baby.... it's crazy how fast the years go by isn't it? Welcome to adulthood! It sucks - you'll love it! (friends quote)

Sarah said...

update

Susie Q said...

Good grief, blog!