Friday, August 31, 2007

I SEE ORANGE PEOPLE...


THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!

So. Just got back from Corvallis. FIRST OSU FOOTBALL GAME! Guess what.. WE WON! Alright enought with my shouting. Well my parents, myself, and Andria Parsons went down just for the night to see the Oregon state vs. Utah game. It was the first game. Also was a pre-season game. It was alot of fun. Andi and I sat/stood in the student section! AH! We are students at a university! Dear lord. Sorry had to tweak for a second. Anyway, my parents sat a ways down in their season ticket area. Its pretty cool! Over 40,000 fans were there pretty much all in orange! It was a sight to see. I can't wait for school to actually start and to start meeting people. I think that will make the games even more fun!

thanks and have a great day!

7 comments:

Mac said...

O.S.U. First Down!! Heard that alot last night.
Ah College football.
And the Orange? Haley is right. They're everywhere. And we were one of them.
We camped just five miles up the road at a very nice KOA. Hop, Andi and I played a bit of volleyball in the pool before the game. Quite good.
And at least 80% of the campers were OSU fans. Made for some fine tailgating. And more orange.

Susie Q said...

Yeah the KOA is quite nice. It's a great spot to tailgate ahead of the game. So any who want to join us for a game weekend, even if you don't get tickets for the game, you can camp with us. It's one of the nicest KOAs we've stayed in. They have cabins, RV and tent sites. The pool is outside, there are all sorts of play areas, the usual KOA putt-putt, trails, horse shoe pit, basketball court, even a barn they show movies in.
We have reservations for two of the game weekends, UCLA (September 29th) and Arizona (October 6th). We are staying Friday and Saturday nights, the games are on Saturday afternoons.
Really, think about joining us camping, could be some fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
froelica said...

Did you just get spammed? And what the crap happened to my comment??? Something strange is going on...

Haley said...

ugh... I hate spammers.. and I never saw another comment of yours Ashley. That's really weird...

James said...

Football...aaahhh. Go Beaves!! I'm glad you're happy Haley.

Sarah said...

I wanna go!