Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I DID IT!!!!!


I totally got my tattoo yesterday!
-Thank you to Sarah and her children, my mom and also to my dearest friend Andi. I couldnt have done it without you guys. I also want to thank God. Through him everything is possible. ( I made it sound like a oscar award!! you like?)

Anyway... I love my tattoo and im so happy I did it!! I realized I may die tomorrow, and I want to live my life with risks and adventures. I think thats the way that everyone should strive to live their lives like. Those are my intense thoughts for the day. Have a fabulous night!

-Haley

8 comments:

Mac said...

Way to go Hopper. Just in time for the Circus coming to Portland.
Heh heh heh. Just kidding. I love it.
I ain't got the nads for it myslef.
Perhaps someday. And if so, I'm doing the one James has.

Sarah said...

I think you forgot to mention Mickey, the tattoo dude. He wasn't very nice, but he did a great job. It makes me want one. It needs to be JUST right though...

Nicole said...

I want a chili pepper on my foot! How bad was it Haley? I'm a wimp!

Haley said...

Ok well im not going to lie.. it did hurt. But I think it was totally worth it. Its a little bit of pain for something that will last you your entire life.

Susie Q said...

I love it! Haley was very brave, she only looked tense, not really in pain.
Andi stayed right there with her the whole time, very sweet.
I like your fearless attitude Hopper!

kara said...

Congrats Haley!

Emily said...

I love it. I'm so happy you did it. You make me want to get one too... life is too short to worry about all the stupid stuff....

Unknown said...

thats some sick ink 'cuz
on my birthday...if I'm in town you guys have to come...I'm getting the word eternal behind my ear or an M with wings on the back of my neck

you have inspired me Haley to further break the rules